LIAT USE OF CREDIT POLICY – COVID-19
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the closure of airports and borders, LIAT suspended its flight services in April 2020. This may have affected your travel plans. LIAT is, therefore, allowing passengers whose travel may be affected to utilise their credits for future travel.
- All credits due to expire between March and December 2020 will now expire on December 31, 2021.
- All credits issued during 2020 will now expire on December 31, 2021.
- All credits issued after November , 2020 will expire 12 months from their date of issue.
HOW TO BOOK USING CREDITS
- LIAT will waive all change fees for new bookings until January 31st, 2021. However, applicable fare differences MAY apply for new travel dates or routes.
To utilise the credits for bookings
- Passengers must e-mail the LIAT Reservations Call Centre (firstname.lastname@example.org) to book their reservations.
- Passenger must provide via e-mail the name of the passengers, the confirmation number and a copy of their previous itinerary which reflects the credit amount along with new travel dates and destinations.
- Once the credit is confirmed, it will be applied to the booking made by the Call Centre. Credits may only be used towards one specific booking. Applicable fare differences must be paid to complete the booking.
- Travel credits cannot be used to pay for ancillary fees (Fare differences, baggage fees or Pet fees).
- The Reservation Call Centre will reply to emails within 3 business days.
You can contact our Reservations Call Centre for more information or assistance.
To call toll free from destinations within the Caribbean 1-888-844-LIAT (5428)
For those calling Antigua from other countries 1-268-480-5601
Send us a message by using our contact form
under the category Credit Shells*LIAT Terms and conditions apply. Credits may not be used toward promotional fares.
Use of Credit Policy
Issued 20th Nov 2020