· Fare rules: Valid on both One Way & Return fares.
· Blackout Period: None
· Territories/ Routes: Network Wide
· Eligibility: To be eligible for the discount bookings have to be made between 10 th – 28th February 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
· Promotion Terms & Conditions supersede applicable items in the LIAT (1974) Ltd General Terms & Policies.
· Flights are subject to availability at the time of booking
· Offer is available for both One Way and return bookings only.
· All fares quoted are inclusive of fees, taxes and surcharges.
· All fees, taxes and surcharges must be paid at the time of purchase.
· Foreign fares and fees are subject to the rate of exchange applied at the time of payment.
· The promotion applies to new purchases only and not to existing bookings.
· Fares are not guaranteed until purchased.
· Fares are non-refundable and no credit will be permitted.
· Changes to the ticket are not permitted.
· Existing credits may not be used to purchase promotional fares.
· Tickets are non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.
· A passenger who “No shows” for a flight will forfeit their base fare.
· Other restrictions or special conditions may apply in some territories Frequently Asked Questions:
· Q: Are the Terms & Conditions for promotions different to the General Terms & Policies?
A: Yes. Promotion Terms & Conditions may differ to similar items in the General or regular Terms & Policies. Promotion Terms & Conditions for special discounts and/or offers supersede applicable items in the General Terms & Policies.
· Q: Can I change the name on my ticket?
A: No. The name on your ticket is non-transferable and all tickets are non-refundable.
· Q: Can I change the dates I travel?
A: No. These fares are available for this promotion only and are nontransferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable.